Bookings made with Parisnicehome.com follow a quick, easy and secured process. All theses conditions are fully part of the short term rental contrat signed to guaranty you comfort, quiteness, and security.
- Once you have confirmed your booking, you will receive via E-mail a lease contract of short term rental.
- You sign it and send it back via e-mail or regular mail.
- You proceed to the deposit requested.
- Booking is definitely secured when we receive your safety deposit.
- For some contracts, It will be requested to pay 30% upon booking.
- The balance of the rental is due upon arrival
- If you cancel up to 2 months before your arrival date, your deposit is totally refundable.
- If you cancel less than two months prior to your arrival, your deposit is non-refundable unless we are able to re-rent the apartment for your dates. If we are unable to re-rent the apartment for the said dates, we will keep 100% of your payment.
- For your safety, and your comfort, Parisnicehome has contracted a partnership with a company that offer the ADAR insurance. This products covers a large range of guarantees essential for your stay in Paris.
- Click to obtain your premium
Arrival and departure information:
- Rental starts at 14:00 the day of your arrival and ends up at 10:30 the day of your departure.
- If the apartment is not occupied the day before, we will be pleased to welcome you at any time even very early in the morning in order for you to rest from a long overseas flight and optimise your stay in Paris.
- In any case, you will be able to leave your luggage at the apartment by 10:30.
The price in Euros includes:
- Use of the apartment on the dates agreed in the contract signed by both parties.
- No additional costs, no agencies fees.
- Cleaning fees (check-in and out). As a courtesy to the cleaning team, we ask you to please leave the kitchen clean and the apartment in order.
- A personalized welcome to guarantee you optimum use of your apartment.
- All assistance and advice you may need during your stay in Paris, either by phone or by email, 7 days a week.
- Towels, linens, and bedding.
- A well-equipped kitchen, with a dishwasher, fridge, microwave, espresso maker and a wide choice of pots and pans so you can try your hand at cooking all the French products available at markets nearby all my apartments.
- High-speed internet access.
- Unlimited free international calls to 76 destinations, including landlines in Europe and Australia, cell phones and landlines in the United States and Canada.
- A new LCD TV with international channels in English, and CD player.